Thursday, April 28, 2016

Threadworks Exhibition and Travelling Show

I just received word that two of my three art works on exhibit in Wellington County Museum and Archives have been chosen to travel around Ontario with Threadworks.   How exciting is that!   I have seen the catalogue of the beautiful array of work presently at the Wellington County show and am very happy to be joining some of these wonderful pieces in the travelling exhibition (my art gets to travel more than I do).
Blueberry Magic

Kitchen Party
 Here is a partial itinerary- so far.

Wellington County Museum and Archives
Fergus, On     April 16 - May 29, 2016

Museum of Northern History,
Kirkland Lake     June 6 - August 21, 2016

Bruce County Museum,
Southampton, ON         Sept 1 - Oct 22, 2016

Fort Frances Museum
Fort Frances     Nov 1 - Dec 14, 2016

Dryden and District Museum
Dryden     Jan 4 - Feb 22, 2017

Lake of the Woods Museum,
Kenora, ON      Mar 9 - April 27, 2017

Thunder Bay Museum
Thunder Bay, ON       May 8 - June 29, 2017

Temiskaming Art Gallery
Haileybury     July 4 - Aug 30 2017

 Arther Child Heritage Museum
Gananoque      Sept 12 - Oct 31, 2017

Scugog Shores Museum
Port Perry, ON              Nov 6 - Jan 6, 2018

more TBA


Now that I finally finished my taxes and mailed them off,  I am starting work in earnest on a piece that I will submit to Fibre Content in Burlington if I finish in time.  It started with a hand dye I purchased recently at our Fibre Fling which I am embroidering and adding applique.  More on this piece later.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy hearing your comments.